KTUFSD District Technology Committee
The purpose of this committee is to guide the technology department in developing a comprehensive technology learning plan by contributing feedback and ideas, reviewing recommendations, and communicating the acquisition, equitable distribution, and implementation of technological resources in the Ken-Ton UFSD.
Technology Integration Beliefs
- IN EVERYTHING WE DO WE BELIEVE THAT OUR STUDENTS CAN EXCEL; WE BELIEVE THAT BY USING TECHNOLOGY WE CAN CHANGE THE WAY STUDENTS SEE THE WORLD AND CREATE NEW IDEAS
- THE WAY WE CHANGE THE WAY STUDENTS SEE THE WORLD AND CREATE NEW IDEAS IS BY PROVIDING EXPERIENCES AND OPPORTUNITIES THAT CHALLENGE AND ENGAGE THE WAY THEY THINK
- WE NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE A PATH TO SUPPORT THIS CHANGE BY THINKING AND TEACHING DIFFERENTLY USING INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES
Guiding Meeting Filters
- What are the daily objectives of this meeting and are we focused on those?
- Are our discussions focused on what technology integration truly means as we have defined it?
- Are we engaged in and offering positive and creative problem-solving strategies?
- Is our conversation going to address the larger scale learning community or more myopic in nature?
- Do our decisions make a difference for our constituents in relation to short term or long term goals?
- Is the communication or message clear for us to convey after every meeting?